- Section-I 20 Marks English
- Section-II 10 Marks General Knowledge
- Section-V 10 Marks Mathematics
- Section-VI 10 Marks IQ
- Section-VII 10 Marks Computer
- Section-VIII 20 Marks Interview
Eligibility Score : 50% (minimum)
BBA: HSC or equivalent (12 yrs of education) with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution.
MBA: Bachelors or equivalent (min 14 yrs of education).
Eligible applicants with regard to academic records as laid down above have to take an aptitude test followed by an interview by admission committee or its representative(s). A min score of 60% in aptitude test and qualification in interview is compulsory.
Final selection would be based on composite merit compiled as follows:
|Academic marks %age||60|